Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What do I think of facebook??

I used to be a fan of facebook. I did get addicted to facebook that sometimes I checked it on every hour especially during working hour. <>. But now facebook is not longer a hit for me... It's kind of bored for me..I think due to few reason

I involve with facebook to be place to share story, photos and exchange info among friends. But now I think now some people starts to show off that they are better than everybody else on the list. How a great husband, big car, big house they have. Braggarts!! Maybe I dont have anything to show, that's why I feel this way..:( haha. not really!! I dont think I want to do that. I dont want other people to feel what I feel right now. I know there is ups and down in life...God plan our life to be perfect. You cant be good in every angle...Dont just only show your beautiful sunshine story, why don't sometime show what's the skeleton you've hiding in your closet.

I think few of my good friends also feel the same that they no longer active in facebook. That's another reason why I dont feel fun with facebook anymore.
My network of friend is increasing... Some I dont even know. Kalau tak approve kata sombong lak.. So, I try to keep my involvement as simple as possible. I dont want to be public-figure and sell your stories among people, just good to be low-profile. Another fact is that when more people more gossip will involve.. I dont like gossip :(

Thats my opinion on facebook now. Should i quit my account? I dont think so, eventhough facebook now being ruptured by such attitude, but that's the only method for me to get in touch my my schoolmate..

2 comments:

mylife..mydestiny said...

aku sokong hg 200%..everybody want to show wt they have..so arrogant..:-(

Little Abu @ Azizan said...

hahaha... tu ler aku dah agak kawan2 aku pun sependapat dgn aku...