Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mission Accomplished!!

I managed to eat what I want!! I show hubby of my previous blog entry on salmon sashimi and he took me to sushi king yesterday at Queensbay. I got to eat my favorite sashimi and the flounder fish. I do not know what they call flounder fish in Malay language, i think I never found this fish in other meal. First time I tried it when I were in Kobe, Japan, then after that I fall in love with the taste.


Me with my fav sashimi



Yummy Flounder Fish

2 comments:

razmalai said...

well-done azizan! allow me to briefly comment.. the new template portrays your liking towards the freedom and space, with you alone..
nevertheless, i like that idea! however, you may agree to disagree.. so sorry. razmalai

mylife..mydestiny said...

ish..ijan, sdp sgt ker makanan tuh???ala..aku nk tertelan air liur pon x tertelan..hehehe