Monday, September 14, 2009

Me with my guilt :(

I still feel uneasy and anxious about leaving Luffy with babysitter who taking care 5 other kids. I'm still looking for a better babysitter... I just pray that God will take care my child too .... Should I quit working? The pay is not that compatible with what I'm doing.... but I love my job...



Can you see the two spot I highlighted here? Yes, Luffy got them at the nursery and the spot is still there after 5 days... Do you think minor fall down can cause this??

3 comments:

razmalai said...

Hi, Azizan,
I couldn't believe that has to happen to your poor baby.. do not be too worried about that! That is the process of growing up which he has to endure.. nevertheless, as a mother, what you should be doing is just monitor his progress in the next few days. If you think you should take him to the doctor, please do it at the earliest possible. Your doctor's opinion may be important in your next course of actions. But, do not quit if you are not prepared.. it is justice undone! cheers! razmalai

Little Abu @ Azizan said...

Thank for your thought, I think it's common for a mother to have such feeling. Unlike my husband, he's not really concern, as long as his kid got enough food, rest and safe it should be OK with him.

razmalai said...

well... azizan, i believe he's being practical to life! btw, the soft skills need to be learned and mastered by men, which women sometimes do think they matter most in their daily life.. i agree on this philosophy that caring is loving!