Sunday, September 13, 2009

Change Over day-care centre to babysitter

Due to some bad incidents happened at the nursery, I decided to place Luffy under babysitter care. It was sudden and unplanned move, but I think this is the Best for my darling Luffy. This new babysitter is my ex-boss wife which is the Best candidate that I have at this point of time. Judging from the location and due to the fact that she's also babysit a few other infant and babies, certainly making me doubtful, but I think it's better rather than you now that the nursery which he has been staying is no longer a safe place for him. And I think also not an excellent move to put Luffy under stranger's care as well. I did checked a few other daycare center, but it look like they are more interested in making money than to take care kids.

Actually I feel hesitate to quit the Tadika Anakku Sayang service. Luffy has been with them for 13 months, and it seems no major issue happened until recently. This nursery is in strategic location which is about 5 minutes drive from my office and the fees is quite compatible. The owner is good and there used to be a few good and elderly staff. But recently the performance is dropped. There are many times when I pick-up Luffy, they informed me Luffy feel down, Luffy being bitten, Luffy naughty and he fell down. I feel quite unhappy, I guess kids are supposed to be active at this time because they want to explore the world. I pay them to look after him, not to let him play alone and fall off. The most terrible incident was when I pick-up Luffy with bruise on his head like a size of an egg. The owner appologize to me and ask me to take Luffy to clinic. She looks quite guilty and she mentioned that Luffy walk imbalance and he fell off when he stepped on the toys. I don't quite believe it, but looking at Luffy condition and he looks OK i just nodding and doesn't say much. That night the nursery's owner call me again to ask Luffy's condition. I did mentioned my dissatisfaction, and asked her to monitor Luffy better. I did mentioned, I'm afraid Luffy being hit by other kids, which I think the real rootcause of the bruise. The next day, during the lunch hour I call the nursery about Luffy and the owner said happily that Luffy having porridge and he is fine. When I pick-up Luffy again, I saw big spot of medicine on his head, I asked did he fell off again, and the owner said, no, this is from yesterday incident. When I reached home, I cleaned the spot and to my surprised there are two bruises. WTF!!! I felt very pissed-off, I wanted to call the nursery and asked for explanation, but I think its useless, since she did mentioned that the bruise is from the previous incident. Not forgotten, before I drove away, I did asked the owner that I didn't see her 3 of her staff. She said they have quit their service. I think this is the explanation why Luffy got those spot, the staff is outnumbered and the nursery is out of hand.

Before anything went worse, I better switch place. I think I'll put Luffy temporarily with this babysitter until I can get other better place but certainly not Tadika Anakku sayang.

No comments: