Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My son at 1 year 3 months old.



Time passed so fast, and Luffy is already 1 year ++. Alhamdullilah, syukur kepada Allah :D. I hope I can be a good mother for Luffy and I hope I gave, give and will give the BEST for him. He is 78 cm tall and 9 kg weight. This is based on the recent check-up data. According to the nurse, Luffy is lightly underweight. His ideal weight should 10.5kg to 12 kg. The nurse advise to give Luffy adult food instead of porridge. But the problem, Luffy reject the adult food, he prefer porridge because its soft and he dont have to do lots of work :)

And he know how to dance with the music too. Check this out!! Sorry, need to twist head again...

2 comments:

razmalai said...

azizan, what a lovely son you have! do plan to have another one.. :)

Little Abu @ Azizan said...

Thanks....2nd kid?? Hopefully not at this time.. eventho they are adorable, but too much work.. :)