Monday, September 7, 2009

Luffy bath time

Yesterday was a public holiday for most of the company and school. The public holiday of Nuzul Al-Quran. However Agilent and Avago which is hubby and my employer does not gazetted it as holiday for the employees. I didn't know the nursery where we sent Luffy is closed too. Maybe it was my mistake that I did not see that they've written on the notice board that they'll be Off On Monday when I took Luffy last Friday.

Too bad that my roster is to take Luffy from nursery while hubby take Luffy to nursery hehe... Hubby called about 9.30,
Hubby " do you know the nursery closed today? do they tell you that on Friday?"
Me "No, what happened"
Hubby " I went there and everything is closed. I knocked door, nobody answer. It does mentioned on the notice board"
Me " Really, I must've missed that on Friday. You want me to take leave today? I can "
Hubby "It's OK, I've called my boss"

Thats what happened. So Luffy got to spend 2 extra days with Papa this week :)



I went back during lunch break to check the duos. I can hear the sound of Luffy's favorite song being played from outside the house. How wonderful, I just wish that I can be at home with them. And it was almost time Luffy had his shower :). I manage to capture this.

1 comment:

mylife..mydestiny said...

hahaha..pity to luffy...but, can get extra time with papa.:-)to mama...please be concern wit luffy..