Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Dinner @ I Eat Restaurant Penang

Last night I went to a new place for dinner. I have checked this place over the internet since few months ago, however I do not have opportunity to go there. Last month I saw on the Penang groupon  featuring this restaurant and I bought the voucher. This restaurant served Peranakan Meal or another word "Makanan Nyonya". This restaurant located @ summertown place and situated along the roundabout. There is a limited car park inside the building, so if you come during peak hour it is quite difficult to get the parking spot.

My groupon deal was

The deal

  • 4-course Peranakan meal for 4 people for RM39 instead of RM55

Each group of 4 people gets

  • Assam tumis fish fillet (RM18 value)
  • Sweet and sour chicken (RM15 value)
  • Stir-fried yao mak / dou miao (RM7 value)
  • Soup of the day (RM7 value)
  • 4x rice (RM4 value)
  • 4x refillable iced syrup drinks (RM4 value)
 The food quantity was served quite small I think, and we top up another 2 meals which are Otak2 and Ayam Goreng Belacan. For me, the food taste so-so only. I like the Assam tumis and the otak2. For the soup, it was tasteless at all. I think the cook forgot to put salt inside the soup. Check out the picture here.

The Assam Pedas is nice

Ayam Goreng same as my mum fried chicken

The saltless soup

Nice Otak2


 

No comments: