Monday, October 19, 2015

Legoland Trip 21-22 March 2015

                             This post was backdated from 2 months ago during 1st trimester school holiday. I promised Luffy to take him to KL during the that holiday. I have booked apartments for me and my closed family (sis + brother) to stay in KL. However all the plan come to vain as there is my relative weeding took place during that week. It was my fault, booked the hotel without consulting my family members. Due to that  I have to give away the apartment to my babysitter family. It was Rosman's birthday on 15 March so I went back to my mum's place that weekend.

                           To make up for this, my husband suggested to go to Legoland, Johor Bharu. He has been promising Luffy several times ago to take him to Legoland or he called it the "block house". Since we never been there, so I guess this is the good planning. The mid-semester break was one week, so the end weekend we went there. It was a short trip. We went on Saturday and came back on Sunday. I paid for the air ticket and hubby paid for the hotel. We went there with Air Asia, Penang - Senai. The flight took about 1 hr and 10 minutes to get to Senai Airport. We took the blue cab taxi from the airport. The fare is RM68/ per trip. According to my friend  I could get cheaper fare with red cab, but I need to walk further down from the airport cause the red cabs are prohibited from entering the airport area to take passenger. They can drop passenger but not to wait for the passenger arounf the airport compound. My husband said its a lot of work, and he would rather pay extra than to work far. So we took the blue cab or "expensive cab". It took us almost 40 minutes to get to the Legoland from the airport. The place is quite isolated and there are a lot of construction at the surrounding. I guess there are some more entertainment place the government plan to do at that area. We stay at the Legond hotel, Kingdom theme room. The rate is expensive, RM835 per room. The room is nicely decorated, spacious with 1king size bed, double-decker bed + 1 pull out bed. Its designed to suit for the family. Everything is perfect with the hotel, just that the check-in time is 4pmth and check out at 10am. I really have good time staying there, and hoping for next trip there. Another thing that I like is the hotel buffet. Its a bit pricely, RM88/pack but there are a lot of variety. Its worth the money. The breakfast buffet also good. Abundance of choices.
The theme park is good and perfect for the kids age 12 and below. Luffy enjoy the train ride. One thing I dont like is the hot weather. I think they should have more shaded walkway connecting between the park attraction. I didnt bring umbrella with me and I can feel the scorching sun burning my skin. In overall, the trip was fun and enjoyable.  I can't wait for the fox theme park to be open in KL. I bet it will be very entertaining compared to USS and Legoland. The advantadge on the cold weather will attract more people. Here are some photos taken at Legoland

No comments: