Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Piglet???

Wah, sekarang nie dah rajin aku menulis blog kan…
This is about the picture book that I bought last night for my little angel, Luffy. I went to Borders, Queensbay Mall. I have a few colourful flashcards, so this time I want to get Luffy some picture book. Gosh, children book are so damn expensive, why? Why? Why? Most of the picture book costs more than RM20 even though contains only few pages. I’ve come into several selections of interesting picture books, but I just can see the cover. Borders have all the books wrapped, I guess to prevent kids from mucking up the book. Hubby and I decided to pick one book with animal and their skin. Hubby thought it can teach Luffy on his touch and sense skill. Maybe Luffy was not comfortable, so he starts being fussy drive me out from Borders in rush. I just passed the book to Hubby for payment at cashier.

When I reached home, I was so excited to show the book to Luffy. I opened up the wrapper and checked on the content. A chick and its fur, next page is cute kitten and its fur, followed by cow, horse and OMG! Piglet…. Why oh why I didn’t think about it?? Should HALAL mark put on book as well? When I checked the book meticulously actually it does written on what are the animals they have, at the back of the book and with the small wordings. So I guess, this is really my own mistake…. “Buat sesuatu dengan cepat dan tak concentrate memang tak bagus!!”

No comments: