Monday, October 27, 2008

Family visit in Penang

We had a long weekend last week for Deepavali holiday. Hubby was away from his hometown for almost 7 months and I think he is kind of homesick. So he decided to go back Melaka during this long weekend. Since Luffy is still small, we think it is not good for him to go for a long journey trip, so we postponed the family trip to Melaka. Initially I planned to drive back to my hometown with little Luffy, but my mum doesn’t like that idea. She thinks sitting too long with car seat will get Luffy fatigue. Instead she offered to travel to Penang. For this trip, my sister and her friend, Ikin accompanied my mum. My brother family joined the crew later.

This is Ikin’s first time in Penang, so I planned to take her to a few places in Penang. Actually me myself is also excited nak jalan2. Hehe.. So I took them to Bukit Bendera. This time the crowd was less and we don’t have to wait long waiting for the tram. Why? Oh why? Actually the trip is only until the mid-way, not to the top. Apparently there is some reconstruction happened at the top, so for now they are closing. Luffy behaves so well during the trip, he falled asleep in the tram and all the way up. When we reached down, he poo-poo. Below are some of the pictures taken.

Etet and Luffy; waiting for the tram


Inside the tram, pack like sardine


View of Penang island, from mid way to Bukit Bendera



We went to Batu Feringghi as well, too bad no photos were taken. I managed to get few CD from the bazaar market. The next day we went to Botanical Garden, to show my niece and nephew monkeys. Rush2, pictures tell the stories..

Hannis followed her father and brother, nice scenery right??


Waterfall, can come for picnic, just watch out for the nasty beast, Hehehe



This is the nasty Beast, there are too many of them.

No comments: