Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Appreciation..

As I was enjoying my M’cD chicken porridge on my lunch break, I saw the rows of cars parking in front of the break area. There are two of my favorite cars; 1 BMW 5 series and 1 BMW 3 series parking among those cars. Suddenly I have the thought, will I have the chance to own this car one day? Lots of positive thinking that came across my mind; eg.. I should work harder, I should do business, maybe its luck..etc. just to make me feels good. As I sighed I looked at other cars, and suddenly thinks how unappreciated I was. I am sure majority of the other car owners have the intention of driving the luxurious BMW, but do we need it?? Do I really need it? It’s only a mean of transportation. I can have it if I really can afford it but to in case I don’t get chance to drive own that car, I don’t lost anything.

I looked around and I see motorcycles passing by and people walking on the road. Now I feel how lucky I am to have my own car and independent of going to any places. Realized on how ungrateful I was and I started to beristighfar (state of asking forgiveness from God). Every human life and fate is unique and diverse. I think world would be too dull and unbalance if all people are rich, good and happy. That is why God create his servant’s fate unique and diverse. My opinion, it’s good that I have a dream, but I don’t have to be SAD and fell failure if I don’t catch my dream. I should fell THANKFUL for what I have, not GRUDGE on one that I don’t have…

No comments: