Sunday, October 19, 2008

Luffy at Week 21.

Shahir, my cousin was admitted to Hospital due to eyes infection. According to doctor is due to improper cleaning or usage of contact lens. Eyes are very sensitive organ and we need to take good care of it since we need to use it for lifetime. So last weekend, I was quite busy with hospital activity.

The milestone for Luffy at 41/2 month now was that he can bring up his feet and but to get out from the stroller. We were at Giant eating KFC, me and hubby was busy enjoying our 3.30pm lunch. I put Luffy in the stoller and he played with his napkin. Suddenly I noticed Luffy brought up his feet and butt to get out from the stroller. OMG!! my baby is already big and strong. I quickly tight the stroller belt to secure him getting out from the stroller. I manage to take this photo.



No comments: