Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Trip to Universal Studio Japan (Friday, 24th Nov 2006)



This is continue from yesterday post

1) The next day we decided to visit the famous theme park in Osaka; "Universal Studio Japan". Since it was a weekday, we predict the crowd should be less and minimize the queueing time for the ride (actually this wasn't correct at all, the queue is still long). This time I went with my fiancee only and this was his first time to USJ as well. His friend did asked him to go before but he wanted to save this moment with me.. :D Thank you Sweet Heart. We took train from Sannomiya and headed to Osaka. The moment i reached Osaka train station, i was panic a little. This was first time I saw such a big crowd... " orang macam Ulat"... After went through some troublesome getting the ticket and to the correct platform, we managed to board the train and finally reach the place...

2) I loves the surrounding, musical background and basically just love everything about that theme park. The moment I reached there, there is an enthusiasm feeling... not to mentioned this is my second time being in Universal Studio. Before this I've been to Universal Studio Hollywood. Well, if you have opportunity, please..please go.. Plus the Christmas was around the corner and they are lots of decoration here and there. 1 not good thing was most of the show was in "Nihongo". I think 80% of the show is similar with what they have in US Hollywood.

3) The rides or shows that I went were Shrek, Terminator, Spiderman, Back to the Future, Jaws, Jurassic park, Peter Pan, Wizards of Ox and some parades... which was very-very entertaining. Time passed so fast, there were few more rides that I couldn't take. I think 2 days visit should complete all those. I forgot to mention about the entrance ticket, it costed ¥5,900 which is about RM180.