Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Get back into Weblog Business (16 January 2008)

Hi.... i come back with a new post after left this for more than a year.. As I was chatting with my cousin, she asked me to write about my pregnancy journey. I think this is a brilliant idea... i can share my stories. I hope i'll put persistant effort to make sure my blog is in colourful, cheerful and non-idlest state... InsyaAllah..

Actually I love to read blog created by my friends, personalities plus strangers too. It is indirect way for me to get to know a person. At the same time I can understand and appreciate life and others... So many stories, feeling, experiences which shared in the blogs. I know I am not that creative and savvy with wordings....but i hope as I go along I'll develop my skill in writings..

Ok, stop babling now... time to get back into business.I'll post about my last trip to Japan...I hope i can recalled all the memories that I acquired during the visit..