Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Trip to Japan (Thurs 23th Nov 2006)


This was more than a year, i just listed down what I'd encountered during the visit. Some good or bad experiences which i still can remember...

1) I touched down Osaka airport around 7 am. I'll need to take tram to get to emigration counter. It was cold like 11'C, I started to check me camera and adjusting. The terrible part was the camera started to behave evil, the power failed to ON. I checked last night it was fine. Bad! Bad! Camera... I got problem to clear the immigration, but i can,t remember why was that. One thing for sure, I spent some time just to clear thing with "DOESN'T SPEAK WELL ENGLISH" officer... How can they do that.. Luckily there was no major problem and i managed to go through emigration counter.
2) The moment i came out from the Arrival Door, there he is, standing with anxiety look. Ehm... I think he looked more handsome on that time, maybe because of the weather or maybe i haven't seen him for quite some time. Then we took a charter bus, specifically travel from Kansai Airport to Kobe city. We bought the ticket from special booth similar like ATM and cost us like RM160 for the one-way trip. Luckily he brought along his camera and I managed to take few shots a long the way.
3) The place that I stayed called Sannomiya and the train station is about 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. After taking some rest, I ventured the Sannomiya and Kobe town. On the way, I looked for my camera battery. However i was in the state of reluctant and hesitant this time because I've been spoiling numbers of my trips with this camera, plus I have been spending lots of money getting a good battery for the camera. I keep on thinking "Why don't i get a new one?" This time get the BEST camera since I am in one of the most High Tech Country.. I finally made up my mind to get Canon Titanium 1000. During those time it was a new released model in Japan. Now i can see it been selling in Malaysia too; but the is Canon 900SD something (if I'm not mistaken) but it comes with Titanium color. During that time I bought it RM1600 and i surveyed in Malaysia, the price now is RM1699. The quality was great! It gives me satisfactory result until now, and so far it never let me down..
4)The place that I went on was Kobe city, Mosaic, Kobe Harbor land and few shopping complex around the city.

No comments: