Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sunday at Youth Park, Penang

Last weekend I managed to take Luffy to Youth Park. This is a 2nd time visit for Luffy to Youth Park after his first visit when he was 7 weeks old (which was during my confinement holiday). This park was formerly known as Youth Park/ Taman Belia and I do not know when goverment upgrade it and has the name change to Taman Perbandaran. I used to be regular visitor here before I got married,( besides Botanical Park) for work out purposes. I love those days when I have plenty time of my own. Is not that I hate my life now, I prefer my life now, just that I want extra time for me to do extracuricular activites.. Hehehe.

Me and hubby took Luffy to the playground area. That place was quite crowded with kids, parents and their relatives. I just loves the environment there, its so greenish, tranquil and lots of laughter and happiness. I just wished my family member were there enjoying time like this. Luffy played the swing, see-saw and the slide. He likes to play the slide more I guess :). After that we took him to the most irresitable place for kid which is the water park. Luffy was a bit scared at first. He hold me tight when I put him into the water, and after a while he gain more confident and bravery. He doesn't want to play in the pool for his age. He went to pool where a little bit deeper. Most of the kids there is older than him like age 4 and above. The kids were quite wild there and I have to monitor Luffy. I was just afraid other kid might pushed him or he fell off in the pool. As usual he doesnt want to get out from the pool at first, until he fell off. Urgh!! this was my husband fault...




No comments: