Saturday, July 17, 2010

Activity on Sunday Morning 100718

Preparing breakfast while hubby cleaned up Little Luffy. Yesterday I had noodle soup for breakast and today I decided to have western style breakfast. I still have left M'cdonald GCB from yesterday. Luffy likes to play with my pencil case. See his work here, where at the end mama need to clear this mess. Normally on weekend, my laundry will be piling up. Here it's waiting for me to clear up. There's another trip in the washing machine waiting for me... sigh I have to arrange the couch cushion this way. Luffy likes to walk on the couch top, and this is how to prevent him. This is another big task, to handle this "seeking atttention" toddler. I do not know what he want. He was in good mood and suddenly he cried like this.

No comments: