Thursday, July 22, 2010

I should be content!!

I went for job interview yesterday. Actually I was wondering should I go or not, but somehow I did attend that. I think I was very frustrated and mentally unstable when I applied that job. The post is Product Engineer for RND group. That company is doing SSD, which is Solid State Drive which an advanced version of HDD. It's a new field to me, but it'll be fun to learn new thing.

The interview went well and I manage to answer most of the question confidently. However most of the question touch on the statistical stuff and communication skill. I expect that they will ask me a lot of technical stuff, which I thnik I might be in trouble, but they are not. The job scope is similar like what I've been done before but nothing on RND stuff. It is more on middle man between RND and NPI, manufacturing group. Thats not cool... Besides that, that company location is quite far from my place and the traffic is quite bad overthere. My current job way better than what they can offer... AM I BLIND??? AM I STUPID??? I questioned myself. But on the positive sight, I took it as an interview pratice. This is my 2nd interview after 5 years working. I'm good ;). Besides that I wont feel regret that I did not attend the interview if in the future I feel demotivated with my current company.

Yesterday I went to my supplier site in Prai. Going through the production lines reminds me of those time when I worked with Flextronics Melaka. I used to spend most of my time, debugging boards, checked on the testing at the production lines. Those are hard times for me. I went to their staff office. It's teribble!! The office is actually a cointainer truck and all the managers and engineers are cramped inside. They have a good business with my company and I'm sure they can afford to have better office accomodation. Their toilet, surau and canteen are in scarce condition as well. It's almost similar last time. I should be grateful and how lucky I am...

No comments: