Friday, July 2, 2010

My current workload.

I have been busy this few weeks on this stuff. I was working with electronic design and now I am responsible for printed circuit board layout. Last weekend was terrible because I spent Saturday and Sunday at home doing this stuff. I feel quite sad, I was actually at home with my kid but as if I were not there. I scold my kid because he disturbed me and he cried, making the noise which I can't stand.. But when I calmed down and think, he was actually looking for an attention from me. I was busy the whole weekdays and he wants me to spend time with him...Urgh..i'm a bad mother.

I have completed this new task and I hope, I will have some quality time with Luffy this weekend. Hubby is having some urgent task to settle tomorrow, therefore only me and Luffy will be around. Be a good mother Ok, says me to myself...


Create Schematics First



Then the layout

No comments: