Thursday, December 18, 2008

Working On Saturday (18 December 2008)

This is my second post on my blog. I came to work on Saturday... i was supposed to come in early, but my cousin out of nowhere called me said she's in town and ask me to join her sightseeing Penang. After spending some time with her which was about few hours and after that i went straight to the office. Nobody is in and looks i got myself only to talk. I have finished my work and think about my blog which the progress is terribly slow.

Ehm.. I'm going to Japan in next few days and i hope i can get lots of nice shot overthere. I'll get that posted in my next blog's entry. The photo above is my work place. Pretty messy, huh... I should take from further angle so that you can see how busy i am sometime, when i'm really busy you can see lots of rubbish around me...


Well, talking about vacation, it reminds me my vacation in US, 2 yrs back. I have one photo of it in my office computer. It was great, i hope for second trip to US. That's me with typical "peace" asian sign... hehehe. It's my good friend's car, quite kewl huh?? :)

Chow.