Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mama's home recipe

I did try to cook porridge for Luffy yesterday. I'm glad that Luffy seems to like it. Thanks for my friend's thought. The recipe is simple

Ingredients
A small amount of rice
A small pcs of chicken meat
A small cubes of carrot
A small pc og ginger
Water

Procedure
1. Put the water and rice in the pot. Boil them
2. When the above ingredients starts simmering, add chicken and carrot.
3. Brew it until all the ingredient soft and looks like real porridge.
4. Remove the ginger. Cool it down, and blend it.
5. Serve to baby, he's going to like it

Look how Luffy's reaction to this. Yum-Yum Mama.... But I think it is waterlogged :) Hehe..it looks OK at first, but after I blend it. I thnik I put too much water, maybe today I'll try again.

This is my delicious porridge


Mama,you're The BEST!! It's very Yummy!!