Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy SIX months Birth Day Luffy!!!

It's been sometime for me being stuck with my workload and housechores that left me no time to update my blog. "Feeble excuse", people might say, but it is true. However, there are lots of things happened around me since my last entry. Hopefully I able to find time to put those in words :). My little angel is already six months old. Alhamdullilah, he is healthy and develop a few skills like other normal kids. He is much more stronger and much fun to play with. I already introduced solid to him. (This will be written in the next entry). He is so active and really make use of his hand and feet. He'll touches everything near him. I think its the time for him to explore the world. So to be a good mother, I have to make sure the area within his reach should be clean and free from sharp object.

Sleep time also has been hard. He can't sleep with us anymore on the bed. There high possibility he might fell down. It happened once when Luffy sleep with me and at 5 pm, I woke up I heard he cried. I heard hubby preparing his milk. Then I just let he cried, but the cry become more intense. I woke up and check Luffy is not beside me. OMG!! He fell down, pity my little boy. He cried for help but nobody came. I checked his head and body, luckily no injury or swollen mark. After he got his milk, he went back to sleep. The next night, I monitor Luffy is so wild when sleeping at night. When he woke up at night for milk time, he already switch position. Now his head already at my feet. He really can't sleep on our bed. We did put him on his bed, but he seems doesn't get good sleep. He tend to wake-up more frequently at night. Well, its almost a time for Luffy to settle on his own room.


Luffy is so excited with the balloon.


See!!I put both his hand behind his back, so he can keep quiet. It only last for sometime :)