Friday, January 9, 2015

Siriwan Thai Seafood restaurant

It has been years that I did not eat at this restaurant. If I recalled, the last time was during my trip back from Philiphines that I stopped for dinner. I'm not sure why suddenly my husband decided to have our dinner here tonight. It was a friday night and both of us are in a weekend mood. We can stay up late and waking up late tomorrow. That would be a bliss 😆
This restaurant specialized in thai food and of course "tomyam". They have 7 types of tomyam on the menu. However we didnt choose that. I order brocolli with prawn, cashewnut chicken, seafood otak2, squid fritter and fried crispy kangkong. All the food are yummy. I compared the price for the food are cheaper to golden triangle. I recommend this restaurant to those who love thai & spicy food. Not to forget, this restaurant doesnot served pork. It does offer alcohol on its menu.