Thursday, January 8, 2015

Luffy goes to standard1.

Last saturday 3rd jan 2015 was the orientation day for luffy. He will officially go to standard 1 once the school session of 2015 starts. The time pass super fast. He is getting big and I am getting old. As decide by my husband, he go to national school despite the pressure to enrol him to chinese school. My husband was doubtful with luffy capability to cope chinese school sylabus, homework and activity. But I think the real reason, he doesnt want to trouble and pressure his kid. He and his elder brother went to national school, whereas his younger brother and sister went to chinese school.  He saw them suffer so he said... no. Well I let him decide on this.
Luffy goes to class 1 topaz and he likes the class teacher. Is a young, beautiful chinese lady, 😆. Here are some photos I took during the day. Due to the rushing, I lefted my note4 canggih camera at home. So all the photos taken with my ex-iphone4.