Monday, January 7, 2013

My new gadget

Just cut it short... this is the best gadget that i got for this year. Even though it is beginning of the year, i still think this is the BEST for this year. I was considering to buy a tablet for myself, but i cant decide which one. I like ipad, however the price is a bit high. 2nd choice would be a cheap tablet from China. Ii got a good price for it from a friend. But the questioned mark is on the quality, robustness and battery life. To my suprised, hubby offer to buy me the ipad. At first, I declined saying that it not necessity for me to have a tablet. Few days after that, I changed my mind. Hubby said the offer still open :) He was suggesting me to get an ipad. But i fell in love with ipad mini though.. Hehehe. Last saturday, he bought me one from Harvey Norman. Its a hot cake, they only left with 2 more black color and full spec. Not sure when the new stock will come. So I get one. Thanks to my hubby...