Saturday, November 1, 2008

Luffy's Progress

Luffy is 4 month 4 weeks. Next week hubby and I will go for his 5 months check up and looks like he is going to get his jab this time. For this month, here are Luffy’s achievements and progress so far..

1)He can roll-over from both sides; left and right and sometime he can make few roll-over. Now I cannot put him on the bed unattended. Putting him on his comfortable also is a bad idea; his comforter is small, and thick. When he rolled over sometime he knocked his head on the floor. So I have to use my own comforter. Even with my own comforter, sometime he can go beyond it, so I have to check him regularly.

He need bigger space to play now


2)He starts teething already. He likes to chew his toy, even his bottle teat; after he’s satisfied he will chew the teat. I got him a few theeter, but he seems to chew all his toys including the hard one.

The rattle teether sure looks tasty


3)He likes to speak with only his understood language. Sometimes the pitch is soft, normal and loud. After he came back from day care center, I let him played on his own. While I busy cooking, I can hear his loud pitch from the kitchen, making my house so lively.

4)He giggle and laugh on when we raspberry him especially on his tummy and underarm. He favors few words like ‘gaga’, ‘cak’ , Aboo, hubby noticed this because when he utter those words, Luffy smiles and laughed.

5)He is a good listener. He lay quietly on my lap when I read him story or sing nursery song to him.

6)He can’t sit or behave properly during bath time. He will turn here and there when I apply bath lotion and shampoo or when put in his bath tub.

7)He cannot sit on the bouncer unattended. He’s too hyperactive and I’m afraid he might fell off the bouncer.

8)He drinks a lot lately. But hubby and I still decide to introduce solid to him at 6 months. So we have to endure waking up at night few times to feed him. Last month check-up his weight was 6.8 kg and the graph shows he is on the good track.

p/s These are the progress that I can remember at this time, I will add more if I can recalled :D

No comments: