Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Issue

I read on the news, lately there are too many cases of marriage issue eg. betrayal, affairs, separation and divorce. Not only on the news, had this issue also happened to many people around me, friends and relatives. I remember during my wedding solemnization, both husband of wife agreed to “sehidup semati”, and I believe other married people made that agreement as well. What happened???

Few reasons that I always heard contribute to this, but I think the correct answer is due to commitment. People leaving their marriage or starts involve in an affair because either fade-up with commitment or want to run away from commitment. Why husband starts to seek other women?? Because fade-up on commitment being a loyal husband and loving father. Commitments to provide money for family’s endless need. Same goes to women, house-chores and kids seems as heavy burden. They do not want to be tangled in those commitment’s spider webs and prefer to run away from all those commitments.

Don’t misunderstand me or think that I looked down or feel hostile of those people which are having family issues. This might happened to anybody including me. We are typical human being which sometimes weak and looked for better option in life. “Life is about making an improvement!!”.

No comments: