Thursday, November 6, 2008

What bite little Luffy??

I feel sad on what happened with my little Luffy. Lately he has so many red spot on his face, head, ear and hand. Me and hubby were wondering, what bitten him and where he got those bites. I did clean, mopped my house, wash his clothes with detergent + dettol, and dried his mattress, comforter and pillow. But it does not solve the problem; he still got those red spots. But one thing I noticed was that, he won’t get this during weekend while he stayed at home. Therefore hubby and I suspected he got that from his day care place. However the nursery staff seems pointing that he got those rashes from home. We were puzzled. But yesterday did prove something. Hubby took Luffy from nursery and noticed, he got 3 new big red spots on his head. When hubby showed that to me, I did cried thinking that my baby was fell off something. Hubby did asked the nursery about this and defensively, they give lots of excuses, saying that Luffy’s skin is so sensitive, and other baby does not face this problem and etc. I was really DISAPPOINTED, UNHAPPY and SAD over what happened. I do not want to pinpoint anybody; I just want Luffy to be in a good care. What happened yesterday really proves that those red spot happened at nursery and they should do something on that. I’ll give that nursery monitoring period, if this thing continue going on, I think I’ll take next step to terminate their service. At the same time, I am in the process of looking for baby sitter.