Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Aku masa kecil

It has been a few years I involve in blogging. My entry is not specific, it covers all the things that revolve around me. As long as I feel like writing, then I'll include in. I even make post on something that I dissatisfied (and remove it after I feel doesn't do me good, but I still keep that in my draft copy). I talked with my husband over my blog thingy. I said, it is like my personal diary, but I got it share over the net (but hoping I don't make it too personal though). The good things is that it refresh me on the thing that I have done before, which are some good and some are not. I do not know who still write on the diary these days? And who still can remember the thing that has passed few years before? I told my husband, when I read my blog it flashed back all the things that happened in the past, do you have something like that? Then this morning my husband trigger me on that. He said, he just realize, he got none... Well enough nagging, so I'll continue with my blog. My relatives share some of my childhood photo over the whatsapp. I decided to post it here.. Who knows 10 years from now, I lost those photo, so should keep it in the blog.


 Not sure how old I was, but definitely during primary school. My grandma was still alive. I think I were following my grandma to somewhere, Kedah I thnik.
This was at my uncle's house in Batu 17, Ayer Tawar
 

This was at Uda house in Kampung. I have resemblance of Luffy here. He got his handsome look from me. Definitely :)
 
 
I were in Alor Setar, Kedah attending my cousin's wedding.

No comments: