Thursday, October 15, 2009

Luffy and his imagination.

Its true kids like to imitate their parent and caregivers. I think it should be fun if we put ourselves in their shoes and share their imagination. Look at my baby Luffy, he tried to imitate me and hubby going shopping. He took my laundry bag and push it like a shopping cart. He select few stuff and put it in the laundry bag. He try to copy how me and hubby doing shopping at Tesco..it's so cute :).. Now I understand why all the remote in the house disappears. Grrr...



Check this out as well, he tried to imitate me or babysitter tumbuk sambal.. Funny...



Btw, now Luffy is staying with a new babysitter. This new babysitter is taking care Luffy alone, her house is not that far from the my office and the pay is cheaper that previous nursery and last babysitter. It's been one week already and everything seems good. Yesterday my hubby said, he saw Luffy laying down on the babysitter lap...Owww...manja ...

No comments: