Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Trip to Swimming Pool

It’s a first trip Luffy and hubby going to the swimming pool. Well for hubby, it’s the first time he dipped into our apartment’s swimming pool. We’ve been staying here for 1 year and 4 months but he never got chance to play in that pool. For me, it’s my 3rd time. Every time my family visiting, the munchkins sure will go play in the pool and I join the crew. The munchkins (nieces and nephew)

We did buy the float jacket for Luffy, but he was too small. When we put him with the float jacket, he looks stuck inside and very uncomfortable. Once he touched the pool floor with his feet, he struggles to remove himself from the float jacket. Oh, he really has a good time in the pool. After spending about 30 minutes in the pool, we took him out but he refused. I really need to use up some energy to get the little Luffy out from the pool. This is only to introduce him to the pool and I don’t want him to get sick by spending too long in the pool. Unfortunately he did catch flu that night, but not a serious one.

No comments: