Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Car.

This is second time my car exhaust giving me problem. About 2 yrs ago, the same problem happened where the exhaust broke and playing some music when i'm driving. I cannot check what is happening below my car, so I need to check it out at the work shop. The view from down there is very horrible. Luckily no major "kemek", because I've been driving recklessly few times that I bang bum and dahan pokoklah...Hehehe...

Apparently, the exhaust was detached from the side that holding it. It cost me RM5 to mold it. Alhamdullilah, cheap. At first, i thought I'll have to get a new exhaust and this definitely will cost me more than hundred... At this point of time, money is so critical...Hehehe

Pejam celik pejam celik, this car has been with me almost seven years. This means, loan payment is almost DONE. Yahoo.... means, I'll have extra rm450 in my pocket months to come..

Sungguhlah teruknyer keadaan di bawah keretaku..


Nie lah part yg dah tercabut, kena pattery dah OK.