Thursday, August 25, 2016

Changed job again :(

My journey was not long with Setec, the Australia company. Not even a year I worked there, the owner decided to closed the Penang office. I learned a lot with this company and I was hoping to worked longer and learned from all the experienced people there, but fate was not on my side. I had mixed feelings actually, sad that I couldn't worked further with all the Aussie nice folks and happy that I dont have to deal with pshycotic in the office. Yes, there was a mad people in the office and he want to take control of everything in the company. He drove all people like crazy and he want to show people he is superman and he knows everything and other people are wrong. Imagine I have to worked with this psycho for a year. I felt totally relieved to leave this company.
The management gave us one month notice of closure and I was job hunting at this time. I attended a few interviews and initially there was not a good news at all. I almost give up, and thinking maybe its the sign for me to quit work and concentrate with my family. On my last day with Setec, I attended another interview with Altera. I dont fancy much with the job and I had little confidence that I will get it since it is related to test field which I had abondened few years ago. But Allah knows the Best. To my suprised, I got the job which I think I will have slim chance of getting it. So I am with Altera now. (its two month already)


No comments: