Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Luffy first school exam

My little boy just had a mid year exam last week. I was a bit excited compared to him. I guess he don't really care and know how exam can be so stressful and important in life. I forced him to do some revision, but it is so difficult to get him concentrate with study. So many distraction and so many stop. Well, I just try my best, flip a few pages of his kindie book and study together with him.

So last Saturday was the parent - teacher review session. So the teacher will update how the kids do during the exam, kids progress, kids behaviour and improvement on the kids. Basically Luffy is doing fine, just that he prefer to do something slow. Not too rush, but he will do it. He's willing to learn, good interaction skill and polite. On the mark, he got 100% for Maths, 88% BM, 85% English, 88% Science and 76% Moral. Not bad I guess, but there's a lot of improvement need to be done. Not on Luffy only, but for me as well. I need to spend more time on him, guide him on study routine.