Tuesday, May 21, 2013

1st check up

It's a bit early for pregnancy check up I guess. However due to some complication, I decided to get doctor opinion on my pregnancy. I've contracted some bleeding and it happened 2 times already. I was very worried. I don't feel cramped, back aching or contraction on my stomach. Just that when I go toilet, I can see blood came out. Another thing is that I scared is ectopic pregnancy where the embryo implant at the Fallopian tube instead of uterus. This is hazardous to mother. Another possibility is miscarriage. I read on the net about 50% of bleeding during early pregnancy end up with miscarriage. This is very saddening for me.
After go through the ultrasound, doctor said my pregnancy looks normal. However is still too early. Based on my period cycle, and the size of the seed I should be around 5 weeks. Only gest sac is appear on the ultrasound check. Next week, there"ll be another check up and doctor advise me to get some rest. If there is more bleeding, go and see the doctor immediately.
So this is what I see from ultrasound. I hope you develop successfully my little angel..InsyaAllah.