Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Piece of Art

I need to do this quick :)

So far I have done two board layout. Here how those two are look like. The first board is successful functioning even though there are some minor2 error :P. Many people have been using it and I should be happy.



This is my second board. The SMT and wirebond supplier has worked on it and so far they have no feedback or concern which I think all went smooth at their end. Next week I should be able to get this board and test at my side. I really pray this is going to work, ("God please help me!!, Ameen") . This is going to be customer board for their qualification. Really hope all went good and we would win the business. This board is for the house encoder and is used in elevator application for motor feedback controller.



Right now, no pcb layout project on my hand. I'm busy with the product characterization and testing. Customer is ramping up order for our ink-sensor business. Order increased from about 10k/month to 250k/month. Its a good business but hell to the coolie like me.. what do I get from this??? Urgh!! "The lesson and experience is what I'm harvesting" this is what I keep to myself.