Sunday, November 1, 2009

Analog Circuit Book by Robert Pease

I've been looking for this book. I got to know this book when I was working on my task on "how to get the correct bypass capacitor value" for my circuit design. Last weekend, I follow hubby to KL. Hubby will be working in US for temporary so he will need to get working permit from US embassy.
During the trip I went to Kinokuniya, a big book store located in KLCC. Over there there are six shelves contains all electronic books. Wow, that's rare!! I managed to get this book which I've been longing for :) I browse the book pricing there, I think the price range is slightly expensive than other available book stores. Since it's not easy to find the book, finally I decided to grab that book. Hopefully this is good investment for me :).


4 comments:

razmalai said...

Azizan, hai.. noted the book is quite expensive, yet you bought it! Perhaps, it contains lot of secrets and may want to share its purposes here.. Have a nice days ahead, cheers!. tq.
razmalai

Puteri said...

My fren, pi kl x ckp pun....

Little Abu @ Azizan said...

Raz, Thanks for become loyal visitor to my blog :) no secret, just that it gives guidance and hint to create electronic circuit.

put, i pergi rushing ke KL, hang pun mesti tak available sebab kerja.

razmalai said...

azizan, u're most welcome! do visit my blog too if u happen to be free.. and drop a line or two there...tqvm.